Good morning and happy Caturday!
Did you catch the solar eclipse? It was cloudy and drizzly this morning in our neck of the Bay Area, so at first I didn’t think we’d be able to see it, but then the sun broke through the clouds about 10 minutes after it started — hooray!
We used a homemade DIY eclipse contraption using paper, tape and tin foil to view it.
It was a very exciting morning and we enjoyed nerd-ing out with our neighbors. 😀
This week’s reading
- There’s now a “Wheel of Fortune” makeup collection. Side note for the “Wheel” OGs, there really should be an eyeshadow named “R-S-T-L-N-E.”
- What it’s like to have Kate Moss do your makeup!
- 13 of the best holiday makeup advent calendars for the beauty lovers in your life.
- Meet a buddhist monk who loves to wear makeup.
- What’s inside a 2,000-year-old makeup shop?
Cream shadows? YES, PLEASE
Because I had to look it up, LOL
When the little one gets in the middle and starts dancing, awww
Seriously, I can’t wait
The cutest cat burglar you ever did see
What’s on your agenda today? I hope you’ve got something fun planned for the rest of the day.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,