Hey, friend. Welcome to Caturday! 😀
It’s a rainy one here in the Bay Area today. I’m going to keep it mellow with a manicure (it’s been too long) and a marathon on Netflix.
I’m thinking of doing Essie Not What It Seams…
By the way, in case you were unaware, the new season of “The Crown” is out.
It’s the purrfect day to get under a snuggly blanket and watch a few episodes with a kitty friend.
This is Rosie’s preferred method of cuddling!
This week’s reading
- The history behind season 6 of “The Crown.”
- In robotics, uncanny valley is a theorized relation between the human likeness of an object and a viewer’s affinity toward it. Anyway, now it’s a TikTok trend!
- Across the globe, eyeliner is wielded as a powerful tool.
- Here’s how makeup designer Kazu Hiro used extensive prosthetics to transform Bradley Cooper into Leonard Bernstein.
- Human Material Loop turns human hair into textiles.
- Scientists have created 3D-printed hair follicles in lab-grown human skin tissue.
- Cream blushes for dry skin!
- The Danessa Myricks Blurring Balm Blush looks really lovely.
- Meet the adventure cats!
- “What my grandmother’s lipstick taught me about the past.”
I kind of love this
Behind the scenes with Danessa Myricks
A hooded eyeshadow tutorial on hooded lids
What are your plans for the weekend? If you’re in the SF Bay Area, stay safe on the roads!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,